Apocalypse Earth (2013)




Nederlands hier ...

Genre : SF
Country
: USA


Cast :
Richard Grieco : Sam Crowe
Adrian Paul : Frank Baum
Bali Rodriguez : Lea

Director :
Thunder Levin

Summary

A group of refugees from Earth trying to survive on a hostile alien planet.


My opinion

Awful terrible SF. Sometimes it seemed as if the local amateur film club put this together. Blurred incoherent story, terrible acting, outdated and terribly bad Special Effects. A lesson I've learned from this : from now on I'm avoiding Asylum movies like the plague. Even the inflated balloons of Lea looked fake.
 

Forget this movie as soon as possible. Actually I forgot it that quickly, I even don't know what I'm typing about right now....

My rating 0/10
Links : IMDB

Geen opmerkingen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.